29 August, 2006

OOOPS I FORGOT...

My Sister reads my blog and reminded me of something I forgot to post about which was something she forgot! so here it is....

On 11th august (day before birthday) i got a phone call from my sis saying im really sorry I forgot to post your card this morning but i will post it by end of day. Ok i said dont worry.
She had to post it by the end of the day as she was due to go to cornwall for a week leaving that night.
Birthday arrives and i get a phone call from her to say happy birthday and im really sorry i forgot to post your card and it is at home in surrey and im in cornwall. So i would have to wait a week for her to come back and post it. After laughing i said not to worry and she assured me it was a really good card and it was worth the wait.!!
So just over a week later sure enough my card arrived (which i had forgot about by now) which was a nice surprise. And yep she was right it was a really nice card and here it is...


























SISTERLY LOVE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better late than never... Huh ;o)

Love ya sis x

Anonymous said...

memories?? i still do that with my siblings! DO TOO!!!!!!