06 July, 2006

Torture Clinic

Ok so its 11.30pm and i cant sleep so i thought i would come and share part of my day with you all.

Had Torture Clinic (physio) this afternoon.
Went in and told her that with whatever she did the week previous it really aggravated my pain, so she said that i had permission to call her a B*tch haha. But then all jokes aside we were going to look at relieving my pain today not increasing it.(but i took painkillers before... thinking id be clever).

So she pulled my arm about, prodded my shoulder and my spine. Yes it hurt but not severley. Then she got me to try crossing my arms and twisting side to side.... OH BOY did that hurt.
She wasnt impressed when i did this as it made her realise i was worse than she originally suspected.. (awkward as usual).

Anyway i walked out of there in pain but not huge amounts like before.
Well i thought i had escaped it this week but OH NO.... painkillers started to wear off and man did i feel it..my arm/shoulder really hurt...which made me grumpy and abit upset.

Its part of the reason i am sat here typing all this nonsense.... i went to bed and after i had a big hug and abit of a cry on paul i tried to get comfortable.
Turned out that was useless because i couldnt and i would move so it eased the pain the 5 minutes later have to move again and this was disturbing paul. So i got back up and here i am :D

Only evil people that like to inflict pain become physiotherapists!!!!

No comments: