06 August, 2006

2 FOR 1 !!

It has been a while since i have updated but i have been having a bad couple of days...

I have come to the conclusion that i get 2 BAD days for every good one.
The other day i was having a reasonable day with my pain and actually felt abit energetic for a change so paul was moving some things around in the front room i.e HIS STUDIO! and i was tidying up and putting things back to normal. Well by the time i had finished i was in pain and hand was quite swollen.
I have suffered from that since... not sleeping and in alot of pain which even my painkillers arent helping much. Part of me has wanted to hibernate but no chance of that hahaha.
Anyway pain is starting to calm down now so hopefully will be adding more very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Auuwwww... Well, you are doing soo great! U know where we are for a chat/ comfort etc... Stay strong... :D