17 August, 2006

My Birthday

It was my birthday on 12th august and I have decided they are just not the same anymore!

I remember getting all excited and waking up really early with the attitude that "i'm up so all up". Not this time.

I just wanted a nice quiet day to do whatever I wanted and then go out in the evening for a drink with some friends. A couple of friends came along and was a nice night. Of course there was my other half, Paul whos really sweet and stands by me (even when grumpy).

We had Yati who was snotty and not well but bless her she dragged herself out to see me which meant alot (thanks hun!), There was Jules who prefers garage to house music but still came along (bless him) plus we managed to talk about a 3d program he has been using which i plan to start on soon :D

Then there was seb... hmm now what is there to say about seb. It was nice to have him there coz he does make you laugh and upon reading yati's blog he complained as there was no mention of his gay dancing.. so i thought i would share this with everyone...........

Yup this is seb and his gay dancing!!

Last but not least there was melo, hes a good laugh and always makes sure everyones ok. (all together now AWWWWW) haha.

There were some other people i invited who unfortunately couldnt make it, like Michael A , snorbs, Blush. but its ok as i got a happy birthday off them anyway.

One last thank you to yati for the sore throat i got 3 days later. :D, So anyway that was my birthday and now got another year to go.

No comments: