23 August, 2006

Lately....

Hey im here again

aaarrrrggghhh!!!!!!

have i been fed up lately. As you may have read earlier on in this blog i was on drug trials to try and help relieve the pain of RSD. Well i had the last lot of my infusions last week (tuesday) and oh boy what a day. We had trouble finding a vein.. (they were hiding LOL) tried twice in my hand, once by my elbow and then ended up with the canula in my foot!
So after feeling like a pin cushion i came home and didnt want to do anything.
Then on Wednesday i wasnt feeling too good but thought may be down to lack of sleep. But no.. i started sneezing and getting a sore throat.
On Friday i was still feeling out of sorts and my eczema decided to flare up, which was ok until saturday... then it was over both my hands and i wanted to chop them off. eczema not only itches but on my bad hand feels like razor blades being swiped across my hand!!! And have to wait until Monday to see Dr for more painkillers and cream.. ARRRRGGGHHHHH
But at least i thought cold was gettng better.....

Saw Dr on monday and i thought everything was sorted.

Woke up Tuesday and not only is cream for eczema not working my sore throat has come back with avengence. i feel like a walking disaster LOL not only have i got Rsd, a cold and eczema which feels more like razors i am not sleeping and having panic attacks at night.

I have asked paul to shoot me, asked the Dr to put me down but no body seems happy enough to oblige... any offers to help??? LOL

No comments: